7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, February 18, 2017

I don't have any new photos to post today, and I decided to go back and look at my old blogs. This was one of my very few attempts with Video, 1Jan2009. I have no idea why a green area covers the bottom part of the frame, and I also have no idea what the meanings of the Chinese characters are. I just liked the movements and forms of the brush and ink. "Kanji" is the system of Japanese writing using Chinese characters. I lifted the music from the internet I guess. The short story is mine. Click on the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIHNMSqWyF0




No comments:

Post a Comment