7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Thursday, February 16, 2017

"What'za a matta fo my head?" - a frequent saying of a co-worker of mine way back when, an immigrant (oh No!) These words popped into my head when I was getting my bike ready to go for a ride earlier, my first bicycle ride in forever! It was gray and drizzly outside, but the Sun god came out later, and it was a nice ride. I had planned on going over the little bridge between Boeing and the USPS buildings along the Duwamish, but Boeing or the city had it blocked off. I ended up going N to South Pk, cutting over the river there, and back S again along Boeing Field. A little under 9 miles in about an hour, "Sunday rider" that I am and being a 'walker' most of the time, it felt like was flying...


No comments:

Post a Comment