7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, October 3, 2020

"Kanji" post #2: I went out to dinner with friends one night in Japan. Most of the discussion was in English, and at one point, a Japanese person and a Korean person came to an impasse in their discussion. I looked over and they were pointing their forefingers in the air and mimicking the lines of specific Kanji, Chinese characters. And they would go "oh, yes..." in understanding. I imagined seeing the lines they were forming in neon colors. It was beautiful.
I pulled these short videos off of a Kanji practice website.   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment