7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Friday, October 30, 2020

My favorite artist, Edvard Munch, and how I learned how to order Two beers in Oslo...
I met up with a friend when I was travelling in Europe. We went across the street after visiting the Edvard Munch Museum and ordered two beers while we waited for the bus. Oops, there went our bus. I've always been a lightweight when it comes to drinking, so I ordered one more beer for my friend. The waiter brought Two more beers. Another bus passed by, and I ordered one more beer, and... The problem was I was doing our hand gesture for One, with my thumb sticking out. That, in the local vernacular, meant Two.
ps - I'll be headed over to Ballard for a photo walk, and a visit to the National Nordic Museum soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment