7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Looking at the restaurant tent photo from yesterday, I've always enjoyed the layers and visual planes of images during my photo walks. In the tree/buildings shot, you have the tree in front of the buildings, the windows of those buildings and the reflections of other buildings in those windows. I didn't choose another photo that showed a reflection of the building behind the viewer taking the photo. The Pike Place side entrance shot shows a different kind of real depth, and the last photo shows even more layers when you look at the windows and mirrors? in the background...















No comments:

Post a Comment