7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Monday, July 26, 2021

I did a very un-cr thing yesterday: I walked in the middle of the day (I prefer the early morning hours). And it was on the weekend, a Sunday. I saw maybe 50-60 cyclists and the same number of walkers and runners during my walk. I'm not the "loner sob" that a buck sergeant called me once in the Army, but I do like shooting my trees and outdoors shots when I have less company. Also, everything is fresher, the temperature is cooler...and the colors and shadows are more vivid. Today, I walked South from the Wayne Golf Course and over the regular bridge. I turned East and walked up towards Blyth Park on the other side of the river. I ended my walk by going through the tunnel between the Blyth and Wayne Parks.
















No comments:

Post a Comment