7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Friday, July 9, 2021

To my Photography Friends on FB, if you read this, how do you take photos of/with people in them? I've always wanted to take "people" photos, but for different reasons, I'm uncomfortable and shy. The attached photo is one reason. I was intrigued by the lines and shadows of the stairs when I shot this photo. I didn't notice the guy on the upper stairwell glaring at me until I was sitting down and editing my photos later. Any comments, suggestions, etc are welcome. I'm including the Japanese translation in part because we hope to travel there next year. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment