7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

I walked North today, along Bothell Way NE. I usually don't walk that way because the space for "walkers" is a little dicey in places. But when we get to the Bark Park Inn, a Dog Hotel :), there's a nice wooden walkway we can use. I posted some photos of the boardwalk last year. See below. We're called the "Evergreen State" because there's a lot of green here.

https://crlazlomeanderings2.blogspot.com/2020/06/i-walk-north-sometimes-and-head-up.html?spref=fb&fbclid=IwAR0jbSXlQHe58D1UC-4b4zDlW8MBha0tF6yfE6VryybVRY2yvPgC8-L9aTg













No comments:

Post a Comment