7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, July 22, 2023

Mini-rant: I hate Rite Aid I don't know why I even bothered to go to Rite Aid this morning. They Never have what I'm looking for! I Loved Bartells, before the family sold the business to Rite Aid. "Bartell's was believed to be the nation's oldest existing family-owned drugstore chain until it was sold to Rite Aid in 2020." Bartells always had stock on hand, good Sales, helpful Pharmacy people, friendly staff (my sister's Mother-in-law was a longtime Bartells person in the small community where I grew up) etc. I miss Bartells.

No comments:

Post a Comment