7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Sunday, July 30, 2023

Now that we have Winter behind us, I do love where we live, here in the NW. I almost feel guilty when I'm watching the evening news and weather reports from the rest of the country, almost... These creatures were near the driveway to our apartment complex yesterday morning. I was leaving around 6:30, headed out on my morning walk, and the temperature was 57 degrees. Nice walking weather. It's only a 10 minutes walk to our little downtown area. They must live in the densely wooded area north of our complex.
Video on my FB page, re "Charles Reinholz" for Friends The above post about our deer neighbors reminded me of one night on Lopez Island. I walked out onto my porch late one night. It was very dark being out in the countryside, and after a few minutes, after my eyes adjusted, I saw 4 or 5 deer standing in front of the house. We just quietly looked at each other for a few minutes, and then they went back to their grazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment