7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Kawasan Falls 2024 #1 It was over 30 years ago when we last visited Kawasan Falls in south Cebu Island. I remember a dirt road, dirt paths and a climb of sorts from that trip. Typhoon Odette did a lot of damage in 2021. The "Canyoneering" tours were cancelled for a long time, and it felt good seeing all of the young guides getting ready for customers when we returned to the parking lot. We had arrived early in the morning. As we were walking up to see the Falls, we saw children who lived up in the hills around Kawasan Falls walking down to go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment