7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Thursday, February 29, 2024

"Tops" #1 - A few weeks ago, we went up to the newly renovated viewpoint "Tops" Lookout. Even though it was a misty morning, my plan was to take a photo of Tops from our place in Cebu, and then take one from there of Cebu City and our place. Tops is the dark rectangular shape on the mountain ridge just right of center in the first photo and our building is the large building just left of the tallest building in the center of the city photo. Those were blah photos, but I was surprised when I looked at the rest of the shots yesterday. There were a bunch of "keepers", and I've had fun editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment