7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Monday, January 30, 2017

I had so much fun taking the Boxcar graffiti photos on Friday that I decided to check out the tracks by Fort Dent here in Tukwila yesterday. I've been walking through there for years, and I got a bunch of shots that I'm going to edit soon. This vantage point is from the walking/bicycle bridge just north of the Sounders practice Fields. You walk over this bridge headed south towards Ft Dent, take a left, and there's a path that crosses under the tracks and continues over to the Black River area.


No comments:

Post a Comment