7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, January 21, 2017

I was so happy when Andrea asked me to make a Ring Box for her wedding last June, and I made these four boxes. She chose the curly maple and walnut box bottom center.





It took awhile, but I've started playing with wood again, and I'm working with some pill boxes. This is my first effort - a little primitive, but the carving, the smell of the wood, the sanding and oiling, it all feels so good.







I have some photos from my "box-making" days back in the 60s and 70s in this blog: http://crlazlomeanderings2.blogspot.com/2016/07/blog-post.html

No comments:

Post a Comment