7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Yesterday:
I never thought I could enjoy being stuck in a traffic jam as much as I was this morning. These are my people! They were everywhere, coming from every direction, and all headed to the starting point for Seattle’s “Women’s March”. I’m looking forward to watching the local news later, and the shots from helicopters. It reminded me of the Super Bowl Win parade, but this was a long meandering river of people moving from the Central Area, down Jackson through Chinatown and up 4th Avenue… Love it!!!!!

http://www.king5.com/news/local/seattle/live-blog-thousands-expected-for-seattle-womxns-march/389577697?C=m

No comments:

Post a Comment