7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Even though it's less than a mile from our house to the Green River, I've gotten into the habit of Driving to some of my favorite walk starting points. After the Peacock visit the other day, I decided to walk from our house this morning, sort of hoping to see them. I'll be 72 next month, and I'm determined that I will still be doing these walks 20 years from now. I'm Not going to do what our Mom did and stop walking etc one day. She did that to "punish" Dad because of some silly argument they had. Dumb dumb...
ps - I don't have a Fitbit, or a sports? watch. I'm happy with my legs feeling strong and keeping a good rhythm and balance (and keeping an eye on Neo the cat when I'm moving around in the kitchen. Mom broke her hip for a second time when Barney, her cat, was weaving in and out of her legs...)




the second photo, with Google Earth, is a little better...

No comments:

Post a Comment