7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, September 23, 2017

I indulged myself in what seems like a long time this morning - after dropping off my better half at work, I returned home and poured another cup of coffee. I sat down by the fireplace with Neo the cat and read the morning newspaper. I did my morning computer routine - emails, banking ($%# Equifax!), meandered through FB a little (I Follow some very good photographers), and then I went for a nice walk down by Southcenter. I wanted to do a loop thing where I walked in concentric circles so I could get an interesting image with my Mapmywalk App, but I got confused when I got inside after walking the perimeter. A brisk 1.9 miles in 30 minutes, followed by a stop at Seafood City for some bananas...


No comments:

Post a Comment