7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Neo the cat and I go through this little ritual every morning. I bring my small tray with toast and coffee to the couch and set it down on the end table to my right. Neo looks over at my food, and after a minute or two jumps up on the back of the couch and slowly moves towards the end table. I move the tray over to my left, to the couch tray thing there. He sniffs around and looks over at my food again, and then goes back, sometimes over my lap. I very carefully move the food tray back over to my right. We will do this several times on some mornings. I took this photo just now. Neo is tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment