7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

You can get a lot done when you get up at 2:15am. After my morning driving duties were done (we're a one car family), I returned home and read the newspaper, did my computer routine with my morning coffee, and went for a walk in the Black River Riparian Forest and Wetland in Renton. Long name http://rentonwa.gov/living/default.aspx?id=16494
The lighting this morning was amazing and I'm sure I got some Keepers, but I won't have time to edit anything until later. Scratch that. I just peeked, and here's one shot. Fall is coming. Following my walk, I did some grocery shopping, and still got back home by 9am.


No comments:

Post a Comment