7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

I remember quite a few years ago, Nate called down from upstairs -"hey Dad, there's a peacock in the tree!" I thought to myself 'no way", but when I went up and looked through his window, there it was high up in the fir tree, staring back at us.
For a long time, there were two peacocks kept as pets a block or so north of us. When Tukwila banned chickens last year, the peacocks sort of disappeared, until the other morning. I saw one of them out by my car, and when I pulled out my camera, he decided to go back home...









No comments:

Post a Comment