7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Monday, May 25, 2020

I have photos in my earlier blogs from when I did photo shoots in the rain. It was difficult holding my umbrella in the crook of my left arm then, and trying to aim and click the shutter with my right hand. I did get some nice puddle shots though. This morning I left for my walk around 6:45, and I forgot that I only had two pieces of toast and some coffee since getting up at 2:30. My stomach reminded me of this, and I decided to just walk up to the overpass across Bothell Way and back home through our little downtown area. I had my little digital camera, and shot a few raindrop patterns shots in the river, below the bridge...








No comments:

Post a Comment