7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Sunday, May 24, 2020

I saw this glove on the ground this morning when I was walking in Bellevue. I was reminded of a good friend of mine a long time ago who decided to "rescue" lost gloves. He had this collection of gloves. Sometimes he would pull over his car if he saw one in the street. My friend's name was Jim Colbert, an artist from Boulder, Colorado. Another friend wrote a poem about his gloves recues. I wonder if she still has a copy. If I remember right, the one I saw was mimeographed, with that light purple ink that looks like it's fading away.


No comments:

Post a Comment