7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

I posted this first photo on FB last December. I didn't notice something back then, about that gray sign? next to the blue recycling bin. After I took those rain shots on Monday, I walked back through my favorite alley in Bothell. I like the red dress lady with horse mural. It pays to look closer. I think it's a stencil kind of thing? It was raining, and I didn't look at the material close enough, but it was hard, and about a half inch thick. ps - we've been here for nearly a year, and we have yet to check out Hana Sushi.














No comments:

Post a Comment