7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, May 30, 2020

I saw this photo in today's news brief on my laptop, and I thought about my "Dennis Hopper" painting. Acrylic, painted in the early 70s. I have no idea where it is now. Hopefully someone has it hanging up in their home somewhere.
It's from one of the last scenes in "Easy Rider", where Peter Fonda takes off his jacket and puts it under Hopper's head. The second photo was taken in Mike and Pat's apartment in the Fremont/Ballard area, in the mid 70s?, JR on the left and me with the hat. The third photo is the original drawing I used, with little spots of different colored paint. And the last one was a Paint app thing I played with some years back. I am curious where that painting disappeared to...








No comments:

Post a Comment