7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Thursday, May 14, 2020

I rode my bike out towards the UW Bothell campus yesterday morning, and on over Hwy 405 to the North Creek area. I ended up by the Home Depot, which I did Not go into. It was so easy, and pleasant, getting to that area on a bike instead of a car. The "Techno ogy Corridor" (missing the L, and Japanese on one side) was a single lane I assume One Way Bike path, so I rode the other way. I was sort of sad when we moved last year because there were more walking and biking options in the south end, or so I thought. My meandering around yesterday was So nice... The walking, biking, and hiking in WA State is one of our best features.










No comments:

Post a Comment