7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Sunday, April 24, 2022

I walked down to the new Sto. Nino Chapel and Park yesterday. I thought the 30 ft Sto. Nino figure on top would be the highlight, but I was surprised by the chapel building and architecture. The curves of white painted concrete and the metal screens with their diamond shaped openings were wonderful! The chapel was closed but the screens were like the glass surfaces I like to photograph on downtown buildings. They were like "layers" in your view. You could see through them, or focus in such a way that they merged with the façade... Like!







No comments:

Post a Comment