7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Sunday, April 17, 2022

My favorite sculpture/park in Cebu is the "Heritage of Cebu Monument", located in the Parian District in the downtown area. The prominent families in Cebu had their residences in this area during the Spanish period.

"The structures depicted in the Heritage Monument are the Basilica del Santo NiƱo, the Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral, the Saint John the Baptist Church, the Magellan’s Cross, and a Spanish Galleon."

https://www.everythingcebu.com/attractions/historical-sites/the-heritage-of-cebu-monument/







No comments:

Post a Comment