7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Several months after Typhoon Odette... and many reminders of it's aftermath remain. Tourism was just one of the many businesses lost with Covid, and then came Odette. Walking through the cities and towns, you can still see broken windows, hanging wires and debris. This was Nasuluan island, where we stopped first on our island hopping trip. Other than the missing very long dock, you couldn't see the damage until you got a little closer. The small cottages must have been nice. The Cloud photo is for my sister Mary, who, like me, appreciates beautiful clouds.







No comments:

Post a Comment