7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Monday, April 18, 2022

Water Patterns #1

I remember being in the Boy Scouts, and sitting on bluff overlooking Puget Sound one day. The patterns on the water were mesmerizing, the colors, the undulating waves and the dots of sunlight on the water. Going through my Island Hopping folder just now, I took a slew of these kinds of photos during my breaks from snorkeling. I usually shoot on Auto, and I the only way I play with the aperture is where I choose to focus my lens, and watching how the angle of my shot affects the lighting.







No comments:

Post a Comment