7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Friday, April 29, 2022

When we arrived here in early November, I often took photos while riding in a taxi or a bus with my iPhone, a refurbished iPhone SE. I hopped on Robinson's "Free Bus" ride to their Galleria Mall yesterday, and I clicked off these shots. It ended up being an election (May 9th) campaign shoot with all of the posters, even the old guy in his green campaign shirt: "Richard Yap" for Congressman. I liked all of the colors in his belongings, and I especially liked how he rigged up a kind of horn system on his cart.







No comments:

Post a Comment