7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

21Nov23 - That was fast, our first week back in Cebu! I'm going to start posting again in FB I think, but my blog (crlazlomeanderings2.blogspot.com) will be my main Sharing/Journal page. I want to start taking photos again as well. One of the issues behind stopping was the need for change in subject matter. I was posting a lot in crlazlo meanderings 2.1 all along anyway because I always did a preliminary post/view there before I shared it on FB. Busy day scheduled today: pay some bills at the bank and Club Ultima, check out the Gym at Club Ultima, do some grocery shopping. A few first impressions of Cebu: 1. the motorcycle riders weaving in and out of traffic (they must know the exact spans of their handlebars- it's fascinating watching them go between cars when we come up to a stoplight...) 2. I Love the taxis here! A buck or two US, and you can go anywhere in our city area. Nate and Airi are going to be amazed when they get here at the end of December. Taxis in Japan cost an arm and a leg!

No comments:

Post a Comment