7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

We're unpacking and organizing after being away for 18 months or so. I found some masks and a face shields in an end table, and I thought back to the last time we were here. It was the tail end of Covid (2021-2022), and we decided to fly out of LA so we could fly into Cebu on a direct flight. This way we bypassed Manila. Our Quarantine here was only 5 days, and Manila would have been longer. Then we would have had another flight to Cebu after that. The flight from LA to Cebu was 15 hours(!), but there were a lot of empty seats. Inday and I could pick an empty row and stretch out for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment