7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Thursday, November 30, 2023

The last time we visited Cebu, it was when Covid was starting to wind down. We had a mandatory 5 day Quarantine in a hotel, and with the view we had from the 10th? floor we could see our own place which was only 5 blocks away. It was interesting to be confined to a hotel room and have meals delivered to our door for 5 days. Another interesting view was the building under construction across the street from us. I went "whoa!" when I saw the guy taking a break on an outside ledge and looking at his phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment