7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Monday, November 27, 2023

I haven't pulled out my camera yet. These shots are from this date two years ago: We had a lightning storm pass through Cebu. Bright flashes of light, followed by load claps of thunder. The lines of colored lights on the left in the night photo are from the Crown Regency Hotel next to our building. We saw a lightning strike hit a water tank on top of a smaller building west of us. There was a gushing stream of water shooting out from the it onto a smaller building next to it. I felt sorry for the smaller building. We closed the windows, turned off our electronics, and watched the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment