7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

18 Nov 2021 - Thursday

Some clouds were passing over when I took this photo. I love how the colors and shadows of the mountains are constantly changing. My good Canon is coming out soon! We're located just off of Fuente Osmena, a traffic circle around a park that's a major landmark of Cebu. There's a huge xmas tree in there now. I took the second photo from my desk vantage point in the loft. The traffic circle curls down to the right and the left right where the window frame is dark. There's a bunch of construction going on now, but since the tree lined Osmena Ave goes straight up to Cebu Province's Capitol Bldg, there won't be any big buildings going up to take away our view.


No comments:

Post a Comment