7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Monday, November 8, 2021

 from yesterday -

We just returned from our second Covid test. If this one is Negative, we get to go to our Condo tomorrow. It reminded me of the intro to “Get Smart”. A guy in protective gear knocked on our door, and asked us to follow him. We followed him down some hallways and through a room with an elevator at the other end. A sign in the elevator said “Quarantine People Only”. We went down to the 8th Floor from our 14th Floor, where we were led down another hallway and into a room with the swabbing nurse guy. Swabbed and recorded, we were then led back to our room. Fingers crossed 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment