7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Monday, November 15, 2021

I'm sitting here in our Loft, my perch/office...photos to follow soon. I was thinking I need to update my special people here, but then I realized it hasn't even been one week since we were released from jail (Quarantine). My morning walks and photo taking are getting closer. This will be a longer update but I will continue it in my blog...

There are So many thoughts and images I want to share. I need to take notes or use my phone's voice recorder.

Looking out from my loft, to the West and out through the main windows, I can see the Bayfront Hotel where we spent our first 5 nights. One of my first photo posts will show both views.

Most of our days so far have been one main shopping/exploring excursion, and one or two mini trips. We have a Robinsons Dept Store only a 10 minute walk away.

Hooking up our phone(s), Wifi and Internet was one of our first goals. Score! I can hear Inday's YouTube downstairs, and I'm using my laptop up here. We got a cute little "Pocket Wifi" router through Smart Cell, and with our niece Leslie's help, we got it up and running during the family visit the night before last. p995 (995 Phil pesos), $20, discounted 50% with a promo, so only $10. Not bad. We got a bunch of additional promos for "Load", the term they use for buying data for cell phones, internet...here. So far, the costs look good, especially when you look at what were spending in the US. 

My next goal tech wise, is my photos and editing... My Samsung phone takes some nice photos I think, but I have to do some homework for transferring photos, etc. I might try to share one I was playing with during our party, a window reflection one where you see some people inside and some of the city lights below.

More later...   

No comments:

Post a Comment