7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

When we were in Bothell, I would go down to Bellevue on early Sunday mornings sometimes to take Buildings photos. Yesterday, after running some errands in IT Park, I did a short buildings photo walk. The Cebu IT Park is a business park here in Cebu, with mostly banks and IT companies. But their are some very cool malls as well. One of our favorites is a new extension of the Ayala Malls - the Ayala Malls Central Bloc. It's opening up slowly, with Covid and all, but my current favorite store is there: their Daiso Japan store.  It's fun, and I never leave their without a bag of stuff in my hands. Good stuff! I'm thinking how exciting it's going to be when we visit the real Japan in April/May of next year. Assuming Mr Covid let's us do that...











No comments:

Post a Comment