7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, November 20, 2021

On K-Dramas I watch, I've always chuckled when someone would say "ahh, that's good coffee". They had just emptied a little packet of instant coffee and added hot water. I'm thinking C'mon..., that's not real coffee! Well, I changed my mind. A good coffee maker, for example a Keurig, is not on my shopping list anymore. There are many options, and I'm refining my perfect combination of what is offered here.  These are shots of the coffee section in a small mini mart. The regular supermarket has a whole isle dedicated to these coffee choices.




No comments:

Post a Comment