7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Sunday, November 28, 2021

I went on my first solo cross city excursion yesterday, a bus ride from Fuente Osmena Circle where we live, to the Montebello Villa Hotel in Apas. The Visayas Art Fair 2021 was in the last day of a 4 day exhibition, and I had to go. I plan to share some photos soon.

Re my bus ride, they introduced a step up from Jeepneys in Cebu transportation during these Covid times. More space, some w AC and music, and bigger windows - unlike the Jeepneys where I was hunched over and could only see the curve in the roof at eye level :) One last note though, was their lack of hearty shock absorbers and suspension springs :) Oh well...







No comments:

Post a Comment