7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Monday, December 6, 2021

I don't particularly care for the malls in the US. The malls here I like a lot! Up front, one has to acknowledge that their air conditioning is nice. This is a tropical country, and it feels good to walk into the mall after wandering around outside. Another thing I'm not very fond of in the US is shopping, unless it's arts/crafts/tools focused. But I love exploring all the different kinds of stores and restaurants here. Robinsons is a large shopping chain here in the Philippines, and they have a bunch of branches here in Cebu. I took their free shuttle bus from our smaller local Robinsons today, to a mid-sized mall a few miles away called Robinsons Galleria.








No comments:

Post a Comment