7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Friday, December 3, 2021

Visayas Art Fair, Part 2: some of the images are a little distorted because I was shooting around other visitors, and selfie takers. In spite of that, I really enjoyed the show. And just like when I edit my "walk" photos and I go on the walk again, I enjoyed going through the exhibits again just now. My only purchase was a beautiful rattan basket/tray like piece, for carrying things up and down the stairs here at home. I keep forgetting stuff, so now I'll take it with me :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment