7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Visayas Art Fair, Part 1 - I went to the Visayas Art Fair here in Cebu last Sunday. There was a Lot of good Art, but being a crafts person, I gravitated to the sculptures and crafts. One of the sculptors I liked has another show happening over on Mactan Island this weekend, and I'm thinking of going. Overall, it was outstanding. The exhibition was part of Cebu Design Week, and "the objective (was) to connect the islands through art". The Visayas, or "the Visayan Islands is one of the three principal geographical divisions of the Philippines, along with Luzon and Mindanao". I also liked the venue, the Montebello Villa Hotel. It's one of many old hotels in Cebu, and one of my fantasies is to share photo walks through some of them. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment