7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Sunday, December 5, 2021

We went out to the il Corso area yesterday. The long promenade along the water was beautiful...restaurants are slowly opening, bicyclist and walkers enjoyed the weather and the views. The new Cordoba bridge will be completed and opened in the new year, and the lighting made for some nice photo ops later...yesterday was for walking and eating. The Food Courtyard had all kinds of choices, and we started off with fresh coconut. The vendor first cut it open with a machete, and we drank the coconut water. After we finished the drink, he cut it in half for us and scraped the inside meat for us to eat. That's what they use for the coconut shakes we had the other day. I think mango shakes are still my favorite.




No comments:

Post a Comment