7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Sunday, January 23, 2022

As usual, I started out like gangbusters, walking with a fast pace this morning, like I do at home. But like it happens so often, my body tells me "hey cr, slow down! You're in a tropical country now..."

There are a lot of dead ends in Cebu. I like meandering when I go on my morning walks, but a lot of my exercise ends up retracing steps when I end up at the end of a street when I thought it was going to merge with another street.

Also, there are a Lot of dogs in the regular neighborhoods. My memory of being attacked by a dog when I was in the 5th grade has stayed with me over the years, so I have these mini panic attacks when I see dogs. I just keep moving, and I think to myself, maybe I should stay on the bigger roads.












No comments:

Post a Comment