7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

I walked for over an hour this morning, meandering for a little under 3 miles. No camera, just walking, and thinking "I wish I was a good writer". How can I capture this without a camera? It was around 8:30am, and B Rodriguez St was alive with activity as I walked West from the Fuente Osmena Circle. The mental photos I took were wonderful. The colors, the smells of food from Carenderias, shops selling everything under the sun, people everywhere, a polar opposite to some of my last walks in October, in Bothell WA. I crossed over the Guadalupe River, turned South on V Rama Ave, looking for a larger road so I could head back East towards Osmena Blvd. At J Alcantara St I turned West for a bit, then zig-zagged my way back up towards Fuente Osmena. There was more zigging and zagging than my Map-my-walk app shows here.





No comments:

Post a Comment