7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, January 22, 2022

I decided to walk in the Soho building area yesterday because I wanted to check out their little mall. Like so many things here, there are all kinds of places you can not go, places that are off limits. I made a move to walk down the hall by the Sto. Nino doll, and the security guard said "wait, you can't go there". There are still many stores and offices that remain closed due to Covid. I gestured with my camera towards St. Nino, and he said "Yes, ok". I asked "is the Supermarket downstairs open?" He said "Yes" again, and gestured with his hand towards the stairs. As I turned to go down, he asked me "can you take my picture?" I said "yes, of course." And then two young men to his right asked "can you take our picture?" It's getting easier, taking these people photos, especially when they ask me...

 










No comments:

Post a Comment