7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, January 29, 2022

My morning walks are often just meandering. Just like in Bothell, my camera doesn't come out right away, but then I'll see something I like and I start shooting. Yesterday it was this cathedral we go by often, but I'm usually distracted by the wires along the main street fronting the structure. I took a side street, and found some nice images. I particularly like the third shot because it shows many of the things I like about Cebu: the coconut trees and tropical foliage, the churches and temples, the blue sky, modern buildings, our home in the lower left hand corner, etc. The wires I haven't decided about, but I do like the Jeepneys...










ps - the telephone pole in the third photo reminded me of a crucifix...


No comments:

Post a Comment