7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Sunday, January 9, 2022

We've been here for two months, but my daily routine of walking in the morning hasn't happened yet. I have enjoyed getting our place set up, and the shopping/ exploring that has entailed. The other day I re-purposed some drawers from a kitchen cabinet were changing to a desk extension and bookshelves for my "study".

I got out this morning for a walk, including down the 16 flights of stairs we used during the no water no power post typhoon week. Btw, there are a Lot of homes on the island still without power, including some family members. We're very lucky.

I meandered around a small area of our neighborhood, turning down this street and that one, passing carinderias (small home cooking stalls, wonderful smells wafting out), businesses of all sorts, a police station, sari sari stores, a lot of dogs, small hotels. Tomorrow, I'm bringing my Canon, and my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment