7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Even with this NW cloudy, cool weather, it feels really good to be walking here again. 7 months ago we were living right across the street from the Sammamish River Park, near the "o" in Bothell map #1 (2.45 miles, 16JunWalk). We now live by the big red dot in both maps, adding 10-15? minutes to my walk before I reach the river. Map #2 was yesterday morning (17Jun). When I'm not on a Photo walk, I like to keep walking w/o stopping, and I found a fun route, zig-zagging down through our small downtown area. I walked over the 102nd Ave NE bridge going over the purple color Bothell Way NE. The last map looks like it goes under 522, but it doesn't. On the other side I walked back along the river trail to the new pedestrian bridge in the first photo. Only 3 short crosswalk light interruptions. Good walk(s)...











No comments:

Post a Comment